Construction Project Manager
Berchtold Harris is seeking a Construction Project Manager for our residential project(s). Must be a results oriented person with at least 5 years experience in high-volume, residential (i.e. townhouse, condo, or custom home) construction. Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven record of strong leadership, excellent communication skills, and positive subcontractor relations (ideally, in the Los Angeles market).
- Maintain production levels to meet the construction production schedule.
- Assure that the quality is of the highest standard.
- OSHA and all other related safety code compliance.
Join a talented team that believes high style and great design can be served up without a pretentious attitude. If you enjoy taking ownership over your skilled work and welcome a dynamic environment, Berchtold Harris is the creative firm to develop your career.
- Support all phases of multiple design projects simultaneously, from job lead to design to purchasing and installation
- As needed, coordinate scheduling and communication between clients, vendors, contractors, and colleagues
- Provide sourcing/shopping and other design assistance